Terms and Conditions of Use
ii. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights’ notice contained in or on this web site;
iii. use any web-crawler, robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of this web site;
iv. reformat or frame any portion of any web pages that are part of this web site;
v. create or transmit to other users unsolicited electronic communications, such as “spam”, or otherwise interfere with other users’ use and enjoyment of this web site;
vi. transmit or upload to this web site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of this, or any other, web site, or any computer or other device or system;
vii. use this web site to violate, or attempt to violate, the security of, or gain unauthorized access to, any computer or computer network or other device or system;
• copy or store any content offered on this web site other than for your personal, non-commercial use;
• take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole and absolute discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large data or traffic load on this web site or the technology infrastructure used to operate and make this web site available;
• use this web site, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal, municipal or international law, statute or ordinance;
- (i) You will post only content that is true and accurate, and you will not post to our website any content that is false, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent.
- (ii) You may not post, upload or transmit any comments or content that infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity or privacy right or other proprietary right of any party, or is proprietary to a third party, without such third party’s prior written consent.
- (iii) You may not post any message or content that:
- is offensive, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or violence of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of any other person;· promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
- (iv) You will not submit to this web site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity of any kind; or otherwise uses this web site to transfer or store illegal material including any material deemed threatening, harassing, or obscene.
All content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this web site, and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to The Buzz Electronics, and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this web site solely for personal and non-commercial purposes related to the placement of any order or shopping with thebuzzelectronics.com. Any other use of this web site or content or information contained in this web site is strictly prohibited.
Thebuzzelectronics.com as well as page headers, custom graphics, buttons, images and other content on this web site, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by The Buzz Electronics Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this web site are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, or graphics or content from this web site is strictly prohibited.
Errors in Product Description or Pricing:
While The Buzz Electronics strives to ensure accuracy in all product descriptions, the web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. Therefore, thebuzzelectronics.com reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability:
This web site, and any information or content on this web site, and any services made available to you are provided on an "AS IS", and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
THEBUZZELECTRONICS.COM disclaims warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this web site, the content, information, products or services available on or through this web site unless set forth in writing. Thebuzzelectronics.com does not warrant that your use of this website will be uninterrupted or that it will be free of viruses. You expressly agree that your use of this web site is at your sole risk.
Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, neither thebuzzelectronics.com, nor its corporate affiliates, nor the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns of each, shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this web site or any other web site linked to this web site. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, compulsory, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if thebuzzelectronics.com is notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, as such, the disclaimers or limitations set forth above in this section apply to the extent applicable in those jurisdictions.
Delivery Options & Charges
Our shipping and processing charges cover the expenses we incur in processing your order, packing the purchased item(s), transportation and related overhead.
Standard Shipping and Processing
- Standard shipping charges are based on the merchandise total charge for each delivery address as detailed in the chart above.
- Most items are shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order. Items can be shipped to a P.O. box. However, we regret that rush orders, extra large items and those shipped directly from the vendor cannot be sent to a P.O. box.
- Items shipped to a P.O. box will be sent via the U.S. Postal Service, and delivery may take longer.
- Perishable items are shipped directly from the vendor to arrive within one to two weeks. Some perishable items incur an additional charge to guarantee perfect arrival. This might include specially insulated shippers and ice-gel packs to keep items cool until arrival. We cannot ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states.
- Custom-manufactured items shipped directly from the vendor arrive within one to two weeks.
- Oversize items typically take longer to deliver and sometimes require special treatment White Glove Delivery as detailed below. We cannot ship certain heavy and oversize items outside the contiguous 48 states.
- The standard charge applies to orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses. They will arrive within four to six weeks. See below for additional information.
- Delivery time frames for international shipping vary by country and specific dates will be confirmed during checkout. Please note that any delays by your local customs authorities are not accounted for in the delivery quote.
Payments, Pricing & Promotions
Payments: We Accept Payment via Major Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Our checkout process is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL certificate. This ensures all sensitive data, such as credit card information and billing/shipping address be processed securely without any compromising factors.
Taxes: Sales tax of 8.875% will be charged to items shipped to the state of New York.
Promotions & New Products: Promotions and NEW products will be available from time to time on our web site; you will also be notified via E-mail if you have registered to receive our Newsletter.
The Buzz Electronics strives to deliver best-in-class service for our customers to make shopping with us simple and hassle-free. One way we achieve this is by offering free returns for our customers. If your return meets the requirements below and you are unhappy with your thebuzzelectronics.com purchase, please call customer service at 844-490-BUZZ Or e-mail SALES@thebuzzelectronics.com to process a return.
How to return an item
Upon delivery, please inspect your purchase IMMEDIATELY and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. Depending on the reason for return, you may be responsible for return shipping. For example if its damaged we would be responsible but if you changed your mind and decide you didn't want the item the customer would be responsible. Please note that returns are available only for items that are 70 lbs and under and were shipped to the United States.
- If within 30 days, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
- We cannot accept returns after 30 days, on monogrammed, personalized, gift cards, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items cannot be returned.
- For returns of items purchased from your Thebuzzelectronics.com Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 30 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Track Your Order
Your order becomes available for online status-tracking 24 hours after it has been placed. To find out the status of your order, please enter your 12-digit order number and billing ZIP Code below.
If you do not have your order number, please call 844-490-BUZZ for assistance.
Privacy & Security
The Buzz Electronics (hereafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) understands that you care about how your personal information is used and, as a result, we take your privacy seriously. This policy will explain, among other things, what information we collect and how we use the information we collect online.
Information we collect:
We collect personally identifiable information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number(s) (including mobile/cell phones), credit card(s) number, and birth date (“Personal Information”) when you make a purchase from us or when you register on our site.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is sent by web sites to your hard drive by your computer’s browser. Cookies and other technologies such as web beacons or tags are used to measure the effectiveness of our ads and to determine the display of content and advertising to you based on your interests both on our site and other web sites you may visit. We may use one or more companies to place advertisements for our products and services and those of third parties on our web site and third party sites. We and companies, whom we have contracted with, may use anonymous information about your visits to our site and other sites. The information collected and used by this process is always anonymous, and does not enable any third-party to identify you personally.
Most web browsers will have information explaining how to prevent your web browser from accepting a new cookie, notifying you when one is stored, and how to disable or erase cookies. Take a look at your web browser for instructions on how this is done. This information can usually be found in the “Help” section.
Use of Mobile Devices:
If you visit our web site from your mobile device, you may know that certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices. We or our third-party service providers may receive such information if you visit our web site through your mobile device. Some mobile service providers operate systems that identify the physical location of a device that uses that service. We or our third-party providers may receive such information. The physical location services on most mobile devices can be disabled. Contact your mobile service provider if you have any questions on how to do this.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) regulates how and what personal information websites may collect from children under 13. This site is for use by a general audience and is not directed at or intended to be used by children. In our attempts to protect the privacy of children, The Buzz Electronics does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
How we use this information:
We may use the information we collect from you for a variety of purposes. These include, but are not limited to; processing your order for the purchase of products or services from us; delivering, installing or servicing products you purchased from us; to communicate with you marketing and advertising; and other promotions and surveys.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to any third parties. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliate or subsidiary companies and with service providers who need to know this to provide support services for us such as delivery, servicing of products, shipping, credit card processing or issuance of our private label credit card.
There may be times when we are required to share Personal Information with law enforcement or regulatory agencies in accordance with a court order, subpoena or a regulation or where we believe in good faith that it is required by law.
To help us improve your shopping experience and to better serve you, we may also share non-personal information about visitors to our web-site with third party companies who analyze information such as what websites you have visited or we may allow these third party companies to collect information on our website by using cookies.
We use reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information. When you enter Personal Information during an online transaction/order on our web site it is encrypted using secure socket layering technology. While we take reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information, due to the open nature of the Internet, no security measure is 100% effective against the actions of those who may gain unauthorized access, such as hackers. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness of these security measures.
Information you may access and “Opt-Out” choices:
If you open an online account with us, you can review your Personal Information, add to it or update it by clicking on the “Your Account” section of the site.
We may occasionally send you emails with advertisements for sales offers or information about other promotional events. If you want to “opt out” of receiving these emails you can do so by clicking the “Unsubscribe link” located at the bottom of our promotional emails which will remove you from our email list.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (for example, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of greater interest to you (commonly known as “online behavioral advertising”). These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information.
Links to other web sites:
This site may contain links to other web sites which are independent of us and over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such non-affiliated web sites and disclaim any liability for those web sites or their content. You should read the privacy policies of these other web sites before disclosing any personal information to them.
We may occasionally update this policy. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will post a notice of such changes here. We reserve the right, in our discretion, to make changes at any time. Please check this policy occasionally for any updates. The web site was most recently updated JUNE 2015.